Monday, March 28, 2011

2011/02/27: Maya blog trans

2011-03-27: MAYA LM.C

To people I love
テーマ:maya
Hey, this is Maya
Everybody's doing well?
As everyone knew due to earthquake in Japan make us confuse but I still write and compose songs because I'm still fine

Actually there should be live during this time right?
Are you sad that the concert was shifted?

Last year LM.C went ti Thailand for the first time
That time we just showup at the event and the concert was shifted so I think that I want to play live in Thailand again
Climate and people in Thailand are really warm...Just only one time (that I visit) makes me fall in love with Thailand now

I've been to many countries but when I came to Thailand I'd met people that are waiting for us, people that overcome languages that makes me feels that there are connection between us

Now we're on the same planet, same generation isn't it cool

I really want to meet everyone really

No matter what happens, no matter how many times the concert will be shifted I will never give up those difficulties to made it
I see that this is the sign that we will have fun together and love each other more when we meet again so don't be sad

For next concert I will bring friends that like other band with us
We will make people see how great Visual kei and LM.C are

I want to thanks miracle that make us born on this same planer and in same generation

Thankyou for everytime
See you at Centerpoint Playhouse on 1st May




translator note: LM.C concert in Thailand was scheduled to be on 25th April of 2010, but due to political stuffs and all it was shifted to 27th March 2011, then...shifted again to 1st May....
So no matter how many time this concert will be shifted away I'm sure that we will be able to meet again


credit me if taking our
ps. sorry for sloppy English

No comments:

Post a Comment